In this episode of The Confident Momcast– a live video podcast for new and expecting moms that I host- I will welcome guest Becca Campbell to the show. Becca is a Pediatric Sleep Consultant of Little Z’s Sleep.
Becca serves families all around the world by helping them teach their newborns, babies, toddlers, and preschoolers to sleep well! She firmly believes that we do not have to be #tiredmoms, and instead can thrive and flourish the most when we are happy, healthy and well-rested.
She is dedicated to being real about what it takes to make a change, how to be fair when you sleep train and honoring your baby’s needs. In her four years of being a Sleep Consultant, she has found that parents are craving someone to lean on, trust, and be honest with.
We chat about:
– The role of a pediatric sleep consultant
– Sleep training for your baby
– When your newborn should start to be on a sleep schedule
– Tips for a restful pregnancy
– Her professional opinion about co-sleeping
– A detailed overview of her online courses that she offers for tired moms who are ready for their sleep (and their bed!) back
If you want to stay updated about The Confident Momcast, consider joining the Facebook Group! You can watch the video version above, or listen to the audio version of The Confident Momcast that is now available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify!