Last month I launched a resource that I poured my HEART into this Spring- my Sales Guide.
When I went full-time with my portrait business, I knew that generating enough income to do so was my biggest obstacle to overcome.
I LOOKED AT THE PORTRAIT INDUSTRY WITH RULES THAT SEEMED TO BE SAYING:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of those things. In fact, I personally know many portrait photographers who are ROCKING those methods.
But what if having a studio isn’t the best fit for you? What about traveling and working with non-local clients? Would they receive a different client experience? What about the portrait photographer who is also a Mom, and desires as much time at home with her own babies as possible? What if coming up with numerous holiday promotions and mini session marathons, are far from the brand and business you dream of?
The Sales Guide spills all my best secrets about product sales for the photographer who hates the thought of being “salesy”. It’s a compilation of my trials and discoveries, and how I learned to improve my sales methods to not only fit my own needs, but most importantly, the needs of my clients. The guide also details an entire FAQ section, where I answer very specific questions regarding my own personal sales process!
The Sales Guide shares how selling prints and products has helped me build a more sustainable, profitable business, and how I created a system that works for both me and the families I work with.
The Sales Guide was created for the Portrait Photographer Who:
• Desires to sell prints and products- but the entire concept just feels overwhelming and intimidating- and you don’t know where to begin.
• Is transitioning from weddings- or who WOULD transition from weddings if you knew you could make a full-time income by photographing the portraits that you really love.
• Who feels unsatisfied when a client walks away with only digital files- both from a financial and artistic standpoint.
• Who needs to make greater income in your business, while still keeping a good relationship with the clients you worked hard to attract.
• Who is desiring a way for sales to be part of your overall client experience.
• Who wants to confidently believe that your time, talents, and efforts are valuable as a business owner.
The Sales Guide will encourage you on your journey to find the sales model that works for both you and your profit margins.
Soon after launching, I decided to open a PRIVATE WEBINAR exclusive to the photographers who purchased the Sales Guide. This will be an extra opportunity to ask me specific questions, and see a bit of behind the scenes for what my own process is like. The webinar is NEXT Wednesday July 27th! There webinar will be available as a LIMITED replay, which means that this is the ONLY opportunity to purchase your Sales Guide this week and join us for the webinar.
You can purchase your copy HERE as an automatic download- and it’s STILL available for the launch price until next week. After you purchase the Sales Guide you will receive a private webinar invitation email from me. I hope to see you there!!