Thank you so much for your love and support over the recent announcement of The Confident Momcast! I am so excited for this new venture, and for all of the valuable content that it will add here for you!
I am working hard on getting all the details in place, but I wanted to share that I have an official application form to be a guest on the show, as well as some guidelines as to what I am looking for.
Some of the topics that I am looking to chat about The Confident Momcast include:
– The role & value of a doula in your birth experience
– The role & value of a midwife in your birth experience
– Doctor vs Midwife- how to choose the best fit for you
– Tips for preparing mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally for birth
– Pregnancy and Postpartum health & nutrition
– Tips for healing and feeling strong postpartum
– Books to read during pregnancy and why
– A great hospital birth experience
– A great home birth experience
– A great experience at a birthing center
– How to create your birth plan
– Adjusting to life at home with a newborn
– Introducing siblings to a new baby
– Birth Photography
– Adoption and bringing home a newborn that you didn’t give birth to
– Relaxation and Focus Techniques for Birth
– The Epidural- what is it and is it right for you?
– How to prepare your husband for birth and postpartum
– Postpartum care preparation
You can visit this page here to learn more about what I am looking for, and to apply to be a guest. I am looking for moms and baby & birth experts to share their experiences and knowledge as we have fearless conversations about pregnancy, birth, and postpartum for new and expecting Moms.